Corrupted Holokeys are obtained from Void Storms or Void Fissure:
- Earth Proxima – 3 Corrupted Holokeys
- Venus Proxima – 3 Corrupted Holokeys
- Neptune Proxima – 4 Corrupted Holokeys
- Saturn Proxima – 5 Corrupted Holokeys
- Pluto Proxima – 6 Corrupted Holokeys
- Veil Proxima – 10 Corrupted Holokeys
All have around 36-37% chance to award at any Void Storm node.
Corrupted Holokeys are used to purchase Tenet weapons from Ergo Glast in any Relay under the prompt “Browse Merchandise”. Their availability is not affected by the player’s reputation with The Perrin Sequence syndicate. These weapons possess a random bonus element that cycles every four days, and are eligible for Valence Fusion.
For each weapon you will need 40 Corrupted Holokeys
In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete!